Images of Nature - Instruction - Workshops
Views of Nature Photography
We offer a series of eBooks on various photographic topics. Please click eBooks to see descriptions and prices.
Classes and Workshops:
Views of Nature specializes in customized individual and small group photography education. We are located in Boulder, Colorado and utilize our magnificent surroundings to provide students with great opportunities to enhance their nature photography skills. Some examples of individualized classes or workshops we offer include:
- Mt Evans Natural area (mountain goats, bristlecone pines and spectacular scenic views). This area is a summer destination as access is limited by weather in other seasons.
- Fall color in Colorado's San Juan Mountains
- Rocky Mountain National Park (elk rut, big horn sheep, great fall color, winter scenes)
- San Luis Valley, south central Colorado (sandhill crane migration in February and March, Great Sand Dunes National Park in any season, Historic towns and sites, etc.)
- Macro photography (both beginning and more advanced) with emphasis on Colorado's incredible wildflowers
We offer customized workshops further afield. Example destinations include Bald Eagles in Haines, Alaska in November, Badlands National Park in South Dakota (this can be combined with the annual bison roundup in Custer State Park in October), Southern New Mexico (White Sands and Carlsbad National Parks), Monuments of the Four Corners region (Mesa Verde, Monument Valley, Canyon de Chelley, etc.). If you have other locations in mind, please let us know and we'll see if we can put together a workshop for you.
To get more information on a personalized class or workshop, please email your thoughts to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be delighted to work with you.
To see our current course and travelogue offerings click this link: Course catalog
Online programs and Courses:
To allow us to continue to provide high quality programs and courses in the time of increased health concerns and vigilance, we have converted our courses, programs and instructional offerings to an online format. We can present any of our short courses (one hour or longer) on line using our Zoom™ account or our client's the virtual tool.
Images and Prints:
Our images are available as prints or licensed digital files, please contact us for sizes, price and delivery information. In addition to the images shown on the website, we have an extensive inventory. If you have specific needs or would like more information, please contact us.