Images of Nature - Instruction - Workshops
Classes and Workshops:
Views of Nature specializes in customized individual and small group photography education. We are located in Boulder, Colorado and utilize our magnificent surroundings to provide students with great opportunities to enhance their nature photography skills. Some examples of individualized classes or workshops we offer include:
- Mt Evans Natural area (mountain goats, bristlecone pines and spectacular scenic views). This area is a summer destination as access is limited by weather in other seasons.
- Rocky Mountain National Park (elk rut, big horn sheep, great fall color, winter scenics)
- San Luis Valley, south central Colorado (sandhill crane migration in February and March)
- Macro photography (both beginning and more advanced) with emphasis on Colorado's incredible wildflowers
To get more information on a personalized class or workshop, please email your thoughts to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be delighted to work with you.
To see our current course and travelogue offerings click this link: Course catalog
We have published a series of tutorial eBooks that we use as a text for our classes. We have now made them available for purchase directly from Views of Nature.
- Macro Photography - Bringing the Small World to Life. The new second addition is 140 pages covering the craft and art of macro work plus a section on equipment for getting great close ups! We also cover the use of focus stacking software to overcome the depth of field limitations present in high magnification, close focus situations. $15.95
- Travel Photography for Fun and Profit(?). Second edition,101 pages dealing with the technical aspects of photography (the craft), preparation for travel and how to make sure you return home with as many great images as you can. $15.95
- Digital Nature Photography - Nature and Wildlife for the Experienced Photographer - Colorado Edition. 143 pages with discussing exposure, composition, equipment, workflow and many other aspects of outdoor image making. The Colorado edition now includes a section on where to go in Colorado and some surrounding states for great wildlife images. $15.95
- Depth of Field - A Photographers Guide to Understanding Focus. This book is a guide to one of the most critical parts of image making, namely that of focus. In it we explore the concepts of depth of field, hyperfocal distance and focus stacking . These tools help us recreate the images we envisioned in the field. $10.95
Contact us for payment and delivery methods at email@example.com
Images and Prints:
Our images are available as prints or licensed digital files, please contact us for sizes, price and delivery information. In addition to the images shown on the website, we have an extensive inventory. If you have specific needs or would like more information, please contact us.
Views of Nature Photography