- January 12th presentation to the Englewood, Colorado Camera Club on Intermediate Light and Composition. http://www.englewoodcameraclub.net/. On Line Presentation.
- January 13th presentation on Colorado's Eastern Plains to the Focus Camera in Lone Tree, Colorado.
https://focuscolorado.com/. On Line Presentation.
- March 15th program on Travel Photography to the Photo Club at Mile Hi. https://www.photoclubatmilehi.com/. On Line Presentation.
- May 10 presentation to the Urban Wildlife Photo Club http://www.couwpc.com/. Techniques for Flower Photography. On line Presentation.
- May 18 presentation on Tasmania to the Mile High Wildlife Photo Club. http://www.mhwpc.org/. On Line Presentation.
- May 20 and 27 Class at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. CANCELED DUE TO COVID IMPACTS
- June 7 presentation to Aurora Photo Club. Topic: Zoo Photography. On line Presentation.
- June 12th Flower Photography Class at the Gardens on Spring Creek in Fort Collins. In person class!
-July 28th Presentation to the Evergreen Photo Club on the Colorado State Wildlife Area Pass.
- September 11th Macro Photography Class at the Gardens on Spring Creek in Fort Collins. In person class!
Images of Nature - Instruction - Workshops
Views of Nature Photography
What's Going On