Images of Nature - Instruction - Workshops
What's Going On
2019 is looking like a pretty busy year. Our current plans are:
- On March 12th with Bob presented our new Program on Zoo Photography to the Englewood Camera Club. http://www.englewoodcameraclub.net/
-Bob presented our popular "Photographing Colorado's Mountain Towns" program to the Broomfield Photo Club on Tuesday, March 26th. http://broomfieldphotoclub.com/
- On April 8th Bob presented our program on Zoo Photography to the Loveland Photographic Society. The Club's website is: https://lps.cc/
- On April 15, Bob presented our program on Zoo Photography to the Photo Club at Mile Hi in Lakewood, Colorado. The Club's website is: https://www.photoclubatmilehi.com/
- May 6th found Bob at the St Vrain Camera club presenting our program on Photographing Colorado's Mountain Towns.
- In May Bob will teach a class on Bird Photography at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Dates are May 9, 16 and 23 with a field trip on May 18th. http://www.dmns.org/learn/adults/
- July 10th will find Bob presenting our "Photographing Colorado's Mountain Towns" program to the Evergreen Camera Club https://evergreencameraclub.com/
-On July 13th Bob will teach a basic class on nature and wildlife photography at the CSU Mountain Campus in Pingree Park. This class will be part of a program from the Colorado Wildlife Federation's Becoming an Outdoors Woman, a program aimed at developing women's interest and skills in the outdoors. More information at: https://www.coloradobow.com/august-registration?utm_campaign=f274cb8d-c12f-4969-ace8-20e6682af557&utm_source=so
- Bob will teach a two day class on Fall Color Photography for the Rocky Mountain Conservancy Field Institute in September. Dates are Sept. 20th and 21st. Their website is: https://rmconservancy.org/events/
We are engaged with the Gardens on Spring Creek, in Ft. Collins, on a class this fall (after their new facility is completed). Details should be available in summer.
- On November 21st Bob will present our program on the History of the San Luis Valley during the Local History Series at the High Plains Library in Erie. http://www.mylibrary.us/about-our-libraries/#erie
Links to past years
Views of Nature Photography