Views of Nature Photography
What's Going On
Images of Nature - Instruction - Workshops
- February 10th presentation to the Colorado Urban Wildlife Photo Club in Denver. Program was Photographing Death Valley and the Eastern Sierra. http://www.couwpc.com/
- February 20th presentation and judging at Colorado Nature Camera Club in Boulder. Program was Photographing Death Valley and the Eastern Sierra.
- March 12th program on Zoo Photography with emphasis on Depth of Field at the Denver Photographic Society. http://www.denverphotosociety.org/
- March 13th program on photographing Antarctica and a short course on focus stacking at the Focus Camera Club in Lone Tree. https://focuscolorado.com/ CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19.
- April 25th Macro Photography in the Gardens at the Gardens on Spring Creek in Fort Collins
https://www.fcgov.com/gardens/programsspecial-eventsadult-educationspring-classes CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19
- August 7-9 Wild Flower Photography, Rocky Mountain Conservancy, Estes Park. ALL RMC CLASSES FOR 2020 HAVE BEEN CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19.
- August 11th, 18th and 25th a three session Bird Photography Class with field trip (August 22nd) at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. https://secure1.dmns.org/photography-for-the-amateur-birders
- August 13th Beginning Nature Photography class with some outdoor time on the nature trail around the Library at the High Plains Library in Firestone, Colorado. http://mylibrary.evanced.info/signup?lib=3,1004 POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
September 9th Program: Photographer's Guide to Focusing - Depth of Field, Hyperfocal and Focus Stacking at the Colorado Mountain Club in Golden.