Images of Nature - Instruction - Workshops
Views of Nature Photography
What's Going On
Bob has the following classes and presentations:
- On March 12th a program on Zoo Photography for the Englewood Camera Club. http://www.englewoodcameraclub.net/
-Our popular "Photographing Colorado's Mountain Towns" program at the Broomfield Photo Club on Tuesday, March 26th. http://broomfieldphotoclub.com/
- On April 8th our program on Zoo Photography at the Loveland Photographic Society. The Club's website is: https://lps.cc/
- On April 15, our program on Zoo Photography at the Photo Club at Mile Hi in Lakewood, Colorado. The Club's website is: https://www.photoclubatmilehi.com/
- May 6th at the St Vrain Camera club our program on Photographing Colorado's Mountain Towns.
- In May a class on Bird Photography at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Dates were May 9, 16 and 23 with a field trip to the Denver Zoo on May 18th. http://www.dmns.org/learn/adults/
-On July 13th a basic class on nature and wildlife photography at the CSU Mountain Campus in Pingree Park. This class was part of a program from the Colorado Wildlife Federation's Becoming an Outdoors Woman, a program aimed at developing women's interest and skills in the outdoors.
-On August 8th Windsor Gardens presented our travel program on Belize.
-On August 12th a program on "Wildlife of the Southern Ocean" to the Urban Wildlife Photo Club meeting at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. More information on the club website: http://www.couwpc.com/
- Program on bird photography for the Urban Wildlife Photo Club meeting at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. More information on the club website: http://www.couwpc.com/
- Sept 24th to Sept 29th, a Fall Color Workshop in Colorado's San Juan Mountains. Staying in Ouray and exploring Ironton, Silverton, Black Canyon of the Gunnison and the surrounding area.
- Oct 2nd a one day private class in Rocky Mountain National Park through the Rocky Mountain Conservancy.
-Oct 9th "Photographing Colorado's Mountain Towns" program at the Evergreen Camera Club https://evergreencameraclub.com/
- On November 21st our program on the History of the San Luis Valley during the Local History Series at the High Plains Library in Erie. http://www.mylibrary.us/about-our-libraries/#erie
Links to past years